DEDALUS SPEAKER MKII
Listening to your favorite music is a treat for the senses... and the research you've done to create an extremely high quality audio system is rewarded by those profound moments of fulfillment. That's why it is fundamental that the last stretch of your connections, often the longest and most tortuous (to the speakers), is preserved in its naturalness and efficiency. Not to do so would be a grave mistake.
Dedalus Speaker further improves its performance with the adoption of a second shielding that brings the level of interference protection up to the level of our Top, Elite Speaker, and Reference Speaker cables. In conjunction with this upgrade, we have also improved the internal insulation and increased the R-TEC dielectrics to ensure the neutrality that has always characterised Dedalus Speaker. This upgrade, which is recognisable for products with the Mark II designation, does not result in a revolutionary new product, but does improve on its already excellent performance.
The applied shielding significantly improves the protection against EMI/RFI interference that can penetrate the cable Speaker during the delicate path from the amplifier to the loudspeakers. This feature, combined with the Noise Reduction system, guarantees an extremely high quality treatment of the audio signal.
- DRAFT: Dedalus Speaker is a cable of substance, capable of supporting at best the signal of the amplifiers Speaker , but at the same time is equipped with a strong control that aims to promote a transparent and neutral listening, with each type of speaker.
- CONDUCTOR MARC +70%: 6.4 mm2 Copper 7N MARC (Multicore Annealed Ricable Conductor) conductors with 0.1 mm strands and a smoother, more compact surface allow 70% better audio transmission than OFC Copper.and 4.3mm2 7N MARC (Multicore Annealed Ricable Conductor) Copper conductors with 0.1mm strands with a smoother and more compact surface, Speaker signal transmission is 70% better than OFC Copper, resulting in superior transparency, a more balanced and characterful soundstage, and precise control.
- RNR TECHNOLOGY (RICABLE NOISE REDUCTION): Developed on the higher series, the Germanium semiconductor that overlaps the conductors in their entirety, allows you to reduce background noise and hiss generated by the audio media. With this system the sound is more detailed and bright, while maintaining a natural and balanced timbre.
- SIGNAL CARE: Dedalus Speaker MKII is constructed with twisted geometry, using R-TEC dielectrics and insulation. It is double-shielded to ensure interference protection on all audio frequencies.
- NEW CONCEPT: Dedalus Speaker MKII is made with geometry derived from the superior series and takes up the philosophy of audio signal transmission, to guarantee performance far superior to standard cables.
- COPPER/TELLUM CONNECTORS 25% compared to BRASS: BFA oversized banana plugs made of Copper-Tellurium Monobloc which improves the electrical characteristics by more than 25% compared to Brass banana plugs. 24K Gold plated using a specific electrolysis technique.
Ricable Speaker is a product made by hand in Italy and in addition to ensuring a level of care far superior to industrial cables, it can be customized according to your needs, for example:
- Forks instead of bananas (one side or both)
- Fabrication of tips directly from the conductor for old spring connections
- Customizable length according to requirements
- Possibility of requesting a different colour coating for aesthetic requirements
This Hi-Fi cable is made strictly by hand, in an artisanal manner, so we can also produce it in custom length, exactly as you would like it for your system.
We can also change the outer color of the cable if your home setup has special needs. Forward us your request and we will get back to you shortly.
Ricable is the first Hi-Fi Cable manufacturer to offer a Total Lifetime Warranty on all its products.
All our products are produced with Love and great attention to detail. This allows us to offer artifacts of great value and offer unique guarantees to our customers:
ON-SITE LIFETIME WARRANTY: The item you are looking at is covered by our warranty, which is valid forever and free of charge. At any time, you can open a Service Ticket and we will send our courier to pick up the defective part for repair or replacement.
SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We want to be 100% sure that you buy the right product, so you will have 60 days to find out if the product you have chosen is the most suitable for your system. During this period you will have all our support to clarify any doubts and possibly return or exchange your purchase on the site Ricable.
FREERETURNS: Ricable offers you the management of free returns in the first 60 days if you are not satisfied with your purchase (only for orders here on the site Ricable), and for the duration of the Lifetime Warranty. In both cases, by opening a Ticket from your private area, you can ask us the necessary support and we will send you one of our couriers.
ALWAYSPRESENT ASSISTANCE: The difference that makes us unique is our customer presence. Whether you need advice before buying, or you have doubts or difficulties in the post-sale, Ricable will always provide you with a timely and fast contact with every means of contact that exists. Ricable never leaves you alone.
The right solution for you
To better support you in your connections, Dedalus Speaker MKII is made in the following models:
- Mod. DS2 MKII: Pair of 2-meter Cables
- Mod. DS3 MKII: Pair of 3-meter Cables
- Mod. DS4 MKII: Pair of 4-meter Cables
- Mod. DS5 MKII: Pair of 5-meter Cables
I didn't think I'd find such clear differences... [...] they are not exaggerated, but they allow us to reach a refinement of the ideal sound, or better, of our ideal sound. Cables don't work miracles, but they have to make sure that they don't alter the signal, and in my opinion these Ricable do!
While listening to Blue in Green (in Kind of Blue, Miles Davis), [...] I realized, for the first time, that the double bass plays the last bars played with the bow! [...] the effect of surprise and amazement of having seen a "new" sound in a piece heard over and over again made me fall in love with Dedalus.
|RMS watts supported||
650 W RMS Max
Ø 16 mm
750 wires per conductor
MARC Pure Copper 7N 99.99999%.
Mylar and Aluminium
Copper Braid OFC Tin Plated
High density sheath with Polyethylene/Nylon overbraid
Alloy Copper Tellurium
24 K Gold Plated
Professional BFA Banana with reinforcement plug, 24 K Gold Plated Copper/Tellurium Alloy Body, Gold Plated with specific Gold/Copper electrolysis technique, Electromagnetic Shell
RNR - Germanium Noise Reduction System