INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ARTICLES 13 AND 14 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL OF 27 APRIL 2016 ('GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION')
It is our intention to safeguard the privacy of our visitors and/or customers; this policy explains how your personal data will be treated.
Via Novara 99/B - 28047 Oleggio (NO), Italy
Owner's email address: info@Ricable.com
Types of Data Collected Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties, are: email, Cookies and Usage Data. The following data will be collected in detail:
- information about your computer and your visits to our site;
- information regarding any transactions between you and us or otherwise in connection with our site, including information regarding any purchases you make of our products and services;
- information you provide to us so that we can register you for our web services, email notifications, etc.
- any other information you decide to send us.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data required by this Application is mandatory. If you refuse to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without affecting the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who have any doubts about which Data is mandatory, are encouraged to contact the Owner.
Methods and Place of Processing of Collected Data
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the Data also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal Basis Of Treatment
The Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions is met:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects ("opt-out") to such processing. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on law, provided for in a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Owner.
Your Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the country in which you are located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User may refer to the section on details of the processing of Personal Data. The User has the right to obtain information about the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data. If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Owner by contacting him/her at the details given at the beginning.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of such contract is completed;
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Owner will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner;
- when the processing is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period of time until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be required to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, deletion, rectification and the right to portability of the Data can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the Treatment of Collected Data
User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Management of User databases, Statistics, Management of landing pages and invitation pages, Management of payments and Remarketing and behavioral targeting. To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Personal Data Processing Details
User Database Management
This type of service allows the Owner to build user profiles starting from an email address, name or any other information that the User provides to this Application, as well as to track the User's activities through statistical features. This Personal Data may also be crossed with publicly available information about the User (such as profiles on social networks) and used to build private profiles that the Owner can view and use to improve this Application.
Some of these services may also allow the scheduled sending of messages to the User, such as emails based on specific actions performed on this Application. Services in detail:
Landing Page and Invitation Pages Management
This type of service allows you to build and manage landing pages and invitation pages, i.e. pages presenting a product or service, which may allow you to enter your contact information, such as email address.
The management of these pages involves the processing, by these services, of Personal Data collected through these pages, including the Usage Data. Services in detail:
Remarketing And Behavioral Targeting
This type of service allows this Application and its partners to communicate, optimize and serve advertisements based on your past use of this Application.
This activity is performed by tracking Usage Data and using Cookies, information that is transferred to the partners to which the remarketing and behavioral targeting activity is linked.
In addition to the opt-out possibilities offered by the services listed below, the User can opt out of receiving cookies related to a third-party service by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page. Services in detail:
Payment management services allow this Application to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other means. The data used for payment is acquired directly by the operator of the payment service requested without being processed in any way by this Application.
Some of these services may also allow the scheduled sending of messages to the User, such as emails containing invoices or payment notifications. Services in detail:
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of his/her Personal Data previously expressed;
- oppose the processing of your Data. The User may object to the processing of his/her Data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are given in the section below;
- access your Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed;
- check and ask for rectification. The User may verify the correctness of his/her Data and request that it be updated or corrected;
- to obtain the limitation of treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of his/her Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their storage;
- obtain the deletion or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the cancellation of his/her Data by the Data Controller;
- receive your Data or have it transferred to another data controller. The User has the right to receive his/her Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it;
- lodge a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Opposition Law Details
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation. Users are reminded that, should their Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without giving any reasons. To find out whether the Owner processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to Exercise Rights
To exercise the User's rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Applications shall be filed free of charge and processed by the Holder as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further Information About Treatment
Defense In Judgment
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages to its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System Log And Maintenance
For operational and maintenance needs, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect System Logs, i.e. files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information Not Contained In This Policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Do Not Track" Requests Response
This Application does not support "Do Not Track" requests.
Personal Data (O Data)
Personal data is any information which, directly or indirectly, even in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is the information automatically collected through this Application (also by third party applications integrated in this Application), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User connecting with this Application, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g. the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the User's operating system and computer environment.
The individual using this Application which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Interested Party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (O Responsible)
Data Controller (O Data Controller)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the means adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which Users' Personal Data is collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site/application.
European Union (O EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference in this document to the European Union shall be deemed to extend to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored inside the User's device.