INFORMATION NOTICE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ARTICLES 13 AND 14 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL OF 27 APRIL 2016 ("GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION")
It is our intention to safeguard the privacy of our visitors and/or customers; this policy explains how your personal data will be treated.
Via Novara 99/B - 28047 Oleggio (NO), Italy
Holder's email address: email@example.com
Types of Data Collected The Personal Data collected by this Application, either autonomously or through third parties, include: email, Cookies and Usage Data. In detail, the following data will be collected:
- information about your computer and your visits to our site;
- information regarding any transaction between you and us or otherwise in connection with our site, including information regarding any purchases you make of our products and services;
- information you provide to us so that we can register you for our web services, email notifications, etc.
- any other information you decide to send us.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, automatically collected during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Application are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any effect on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who may have doubts on which Data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
Method and Place of Processing of Collected Data
The Data Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using computer and/or telematic instruments, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organisation of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller, may have access to the Data. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal Basis of Treatment
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions is met:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Controller may be allowed to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects ("opts out") of such processing. However, this does not apply where the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing operation and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, required by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one where the User is located. For further information on the location of the processing, please refer to the section on details of the processing of Personal Data. You have the right to obtain information about the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as the security measures taken by the Controller to protect the Data. In the event that one of the transfers just described takes place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting it at the contact details given at the beginning.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of such contract is completed;
- Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information on the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller;
- when processing is based on the User's consent, the Controller may keep the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period the right of access, deletion, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of Data Collection
The User's Data are collected to allow the Data Controller to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Management of User databases, Statistics, Management of landing pages and invitation pages, Payment management and Remarketing and behavioral targeting. To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Personal Data Processing Details
User Database Management
These types of services allow the Owner to build user profiles starting from an email address, name or any other information the User provides to this Application, as well as to track the User's activities through statistical functions. This Personal Data may also be cross-referenced with publicly available information about the User (such as profiles on social networks) and used to build private profiles that the Data Controller can view and use to improve this Application.
Some of these services may also allow the programmed sending of messages to the User, such as emails based on specific actions performed on this Application. Services in detail:
Landing Page and Invitation Page Management
This type of service allows you to build and manage landing pages and invitation pages, i.e. pages presenting a product or service, which can allow you to enter your contact information, such as your email address.
The management of these pages involves the processing, by these services, of Personal Data collected through these pages, including Usage Data. Services in detail:
Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting
This type of service allows this Application and its partners to communicate, optimise and serve advertisements based on the User's past use of this Application.
In addition to the opt-out possibilities offered by the services below, You may opt out of receiving cookies from a third-party service by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page. Services in Detail:
The payment management services allow this Application to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other means. The data used for payment are acquired directly by the manager of the payment service requested without being processed in any way by this Application.
Some of these services may also allow scheduled messages to be sent to the User, such as emails containing invoices or notifications regarding payment. Services in detail:
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of his or her Personal Data previously given;
- oppose the processing of their Data. You may object to the processing of your Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are set out in the section below;
- access their Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed;
- verify and request rectification. The User may verify the correctness of his/her Data and request that it be updated or corrected;
- obtain the restriction of processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the restriction of the processing of its Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than their storage;
- obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of their Data by the Data Controller;
- receive their Data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his or her Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures related thereto;
- Propose a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the Right of Opposition
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Controller or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation. Users are reminded that if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reasons. To find out whether the Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
In order to exercise their rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Controller as soon as possible, in any event within one month.
More about the treatment
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in legal proceedings or in the preparatory stages of any such proceedings to defend against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares that he/she is aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System Log and Maintenance
For operational and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User's IP address.
Information Not Contained In This Policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to Do Not Track Requests
This application does not support 'Do Not Track' requests.
To find out whether any third party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
Personal Data (Or Data)
Personal data is any information which, directly or indirectly, even in conjunction with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is the information collected automatically through this Application (including by third party applications integrated in this Application), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects to this Application, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server response (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g. time spent on each page) and details of the itinerary followed by the visitor.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g. the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User's IT environment.
The individual using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, is the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data relate.
Data Processor (Or Manager)
Data Controller (Or Holder)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the instruments adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool by which Users' Personal Data are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site/application.
European Union (O EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference in this document to the European Union shall be deemed to extend to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored within the User's device.