INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ARTICLES 13 AND 14 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL OF 27 APRIL 2016 ("GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION")
It is our intention to safeguard the privacy of our visitors and/or customers; this policy explains how we will treat your personal data.
Via Novara 99/B - 28047 Oleggio (NO), Italy
Holder's email address: email@example.com
Types of Data Collected Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, independently or through third parties, are: email, Cookies and Usage Data. In detail, the following data will be collected:
- information about your computer and your visits to our site;
- information regarding any transactions carried out between you and us or otherwise in connection with our site, including information regarding any purchases you make of our products and services;
- information you provide to us so that we can register you for our web services, email notifications, etc.
- any other information you decide to send us.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, automatically collected during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data requested by this Application are compulsory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In the cases in which this Application indicates certain Data as optional, the Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who may have doubts about which Data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
Method And Place Of Treatment Of The Collected Data
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using computer and/or telematic tools, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller, may have access to the Data. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal Basis of Treatment
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Controller may be allowed to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User opts out of such processing. However, this does not apply where the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Owner or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Owner and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
Your Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one where You are located. For further information on the location of the processing, please refer to the section on details on the processing of Personal Data. The User is entitled to obtain information on the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or formed by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as on the security measures adopted by the Controller to protect the Data. Should one of the transfers just described take place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting it at the contact details given at the beginning.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the execution of such contract is completed;
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Owner will be kept until the satisfaction of such interest. The User may obtain further information on the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller;
- when processing is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes Of The Treatment Of The Collected Data
The User's Data are collected to allow the Data Controller to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Management of Users' databases, Statistics, Management of landing pages and invitation pages, Payment management and Remarketing and behavioral targeting. To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Personal Data Processing Details
User Database Management
This type of services allow the Owner to build user profiles starting from an email address, name or any other information the User provides to this Application, as well as to track the User's activities through statistical features. This Personal Data may also be cross-referenced with publicly available information about the User (such as profiles on social networks) and used to build private profiles that the Data Controller can view and use to improve this Application.
Some of these services may also allow the scheduled sending of messages to the User, such as emails based on specific actions performed on this Application. Services in detail:
Landing Page and Invitation Page Management
This type of service allows you to build and manage landing pages and invitation pages, i.e. pages presenting a product or service, which can allow you to enter your contact information, such as your email address.
The management of these pages involves the processing, by these services, of Personal Data collected through these pages, including that of the Usage Data. Services in detail:
Remarketing And Behavioral Targeting
This type of service allows this Application and its partners to communicate, optimise and serve advertisements based on the User's past use of this Application.
In addition to the opt-out possibilities offered by the services below, the User can opt out of receiving cookies from a third-party service by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page. Services in detail:
The payment management services allow this Application to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other instruments. The data used for payment are acquired directly by the manager of the payment service requested without being processed in any way by this Application.
Some of these services may also allow for the scheduled sending of messages to the User, such as emails containing invoices or notifications regarding payment. Services in Detail:
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed;
- oppose the processing of their Data. You may object to the processing of your Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are set out in the section below;
- access to their own Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed;
- verify and request correction. The User may verify the correctness of his/her own Data and request that they be updated or corrected;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of its Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than their preservation;
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of their Data by the Data Controller;
- receive their Data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his or her Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures related to it;
- Propose a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the Right of Opposition
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation. Users are reminded that if their Data were processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reasons. To find out whether the Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
In order to exercise the User's rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
More Information About Treatment
Defense In Court
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in legal proceedings or in the preparatory stages to its possible establishment to defend against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System Log and Maintenance
For operational and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User's IP address.
Information Not Contained In This Policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Do Not Track" Request Response
This Application does not support "Do Not Track" requests.
To find out whether any third party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
Personal Data (Or Data)
Personal data is any information that, directly or indirectly, even in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is the information collected automatically through this Application (including by third party applications integrated in this Application), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects to this Application, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server response (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g. time spent on each page) and details of the itinerary followed by the visitor.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g. the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User's IT environment.
The individual who uses this Application which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Interested Party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data relates.
Data Processor (Or Manager)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the instruments adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool by which Users' Personal Data are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site/application.
European Union (O EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference in this document to the European Union shall be deemed to extend to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored within the User's device.