MAGNUS JACK 6.3 Extension Male/Female
If the Hi-Fi system is the bridge that connects your passions to your senses, the cables are the bridge that carries the signal between your electroacoustics and Magnus Jack is the first step towards the clean and faithful reproduction of the music you love. Using inadequate INTERCONNECT cables, on the other hand, would substantially penalise the quality of reproduction that we High Fidelity enthusiasts seek.
The Magnus Jack series is developed on the basis of Magnus Signal to provide professional interconnects and headphone cables. To enable better usability, we have improved the flexibility and increased the mechanical strength of these products, while keeping the acoustic performance almost unchanged.
Used to connect high level equipment, you will be surprised by the sound performance characterised by high transparency and naturalness. The sound is particularly neutral, in keeping with the Ricable tradition, and the control of the entire frequency range is excellent, resulting in a balanced and well characterised listening experience.
The Magnus Jack series is available in various configurations with 3.5 / 6.3 mm Jacks, also male female, and with RCA/Jack connectors, to offer you a range of solutions ranging from Professional use (Events, DJs, stages) requiring above standard performances or to connect musical instruments with this type of connection. In the Hi-Fi world, the most common uses are for connecting or extending headphones, for connecting Jack peripherals to amplifiers that have RCA inputs, etc..
- PROJECT: Magnus Jack represents the first step towards perfect signal transmission. The technological solutions used are derived from the Dedalus series and guarantee an exclusive and durable support for your equipment.
- MARC CONDUCTOR +70% Compared with OFC: 0.35 mm2 Copper 7N MARC (Multicore Annealed Ricable Conductor) conductors with strands 0.08 mm smoother and more compact surface allow +70% better audio transmission than OFC Copper.
- COPPER/TELLURIUM CONNECTORS 20% BETTER THAN BRASS: 6.3 mm Jack connectors made of Copper-Tellurium alloy plated with 24K Gold by electrolysis technique. With these connectors there is an improvement in electrical parameters of over 20% compared to common brass connectors.
- PROTECTED FROM INTERFERENCE: Twisted geometry, supported by Double shielding with OFC copper spiral and Aluminium/Mylar foil, covers all audio frequencies from EMI/RFI interference. Insulation and conductor cord construction with crank pin detorsion to eliminate any stress on the conductors.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Thanks to the exceptional raw materials used, Magnus Signal Jack has above-normal flexibility, allowing you to use it comfortably even in awkward situations.
Whatever the application, it is clear that the Magnus Jack series is essential for those looking for superior audio quality, but also for those who need a customisable product. We have provided the following versions in our catalogue, which you can find in the main menu:
- Cable Jack 3.5 mm male/male (MJ Series)
- Cable Jack 6,3 mm male/male (KM Series)
- Extension Jack 3.5 mm male / female (PJ Series)
- Extension Jack 6,3 mm male / female (PK Series)
- Cable Jack 3.5 mm / 2 RCA (JR Series)
Starting from this basis, we are able to make custom cables according to specific needs, e.g. with 3.5 mm jacks on one side and 6.3 mm jacks on the other side, etc... If you need something we don't produce, we can make it for you, ask us for customisation.
This Hi-Fi cable is made by hand, in an artisanal way, so we can also produce it in custom lengths, exactly as you would like it for your system.
We can also change the external colour of the cable, if your home equipment has special requirements. Please send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Ricable is the first Hi-Fi cable manufacturer to offer a Total Lifetime Warranty on all its products.
All our products are made with Love and great attention to detail. This allows us to offer high quality products and unique guarantees to our customers:
ON-SITE LIFETIME WARRANTY: The item you are looking at is covered by our warranty, valid forever and with no handling costs. At any time, you can open a Service Ticket and we will send our courier to collect the defective part for repair or replacement.
SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We want to be 100% sure that you buy the right product, so you have 60 days to find out if the product you have chosen is the right one for your system. During this time you will have all our support to clarify any doubts and possibly return or exchange your purchase on Ricable.
FREERETURNS: Ricable offers you free returns for the first 60 days if you are not satisfied with your purchase (only for orders on the website Ricable), and for the duration of the Lifetime Warranty in case of problems. In both cases, by opening a Ticket in your private area, you can ask us for support and we will send you one of our couriers.
ALWAYS PRESENT ASSISTANCE: The difference that makes us unique is our customer presence. Whether you need pre-purchase advice, or have doubts or difficulties in the post-sale phase, Ricable will always provide you with timely and fast contact by every means of contact that exists. Ricable never leaves you alone.
The right solution for you
To better support you in your connections, Magnus Jack 6.3 Male/Female extension is made in the following models:
- mod. PK2: 2 m cable
- mod. PK3: 3 metre cable
- mod. PK5: 5 m cable
- mod. PK75: 7.5 metre cable
- mod. PK10: 10 m cable
Read the reviews
Review by Cristiano
In conclusion, I believe that the cable Magnus does its job excellently and significantly better than other cables of equal or greater price: to let the signal pass completely and without modification.
Despite the much lower price than the larger series, the construction is still accurate, the flexibility of the cables is good and the quality of the terminations is more than adequate for the price, with a seal that ensures a solid and constant grip over time.
Ø 8.9 mm
2 x 0.35 mm²
MARC Pure Copper 7N 99.99999%.
Mylar and Aluminium
OFC Copper Spiral
High density sheathing with Polyethylene/Nylon overbraid
Alloy Copper Tellurium
Hand-welded with special Eutectic Alloy Sn/Ag/Cu
24 K Gold Plated Copper/Tellurium Alloy Body, Teflon Dielectric, Anti-Disturbance Alloy, Magnetically Shielded, Anti-Disturbance Alloy Shell