DEDALUS SPEAKER MKII
Indulging in your favourite music is a treat for the senses... and the research you've put into creating a top-quality sound system is rewarded with those profound moments of fulfilment. That's why it is essential that the last stretch of your connections, often the longest and most tortuous (to the speakers), is preserved in its naturalness and efficiency. Not to do so would be a grave mistake.
Dedalus Speaker further improves its performance with the adoption of a second shielding that brings the level of interference protection up to the level of our Top, Elite Speaker, and Reference Speaker cables. In conjunction with this upgrade, we have also improved the internal insulation and increased the R-TEC dielectrics to ensure the neutrality that has always characterised Dedalus Speaker. This upgrade, which is recognisable for products with the Mark II designation, does not result in a revolutionary new product, but does improve on its already excellent performance.
The applied shielding significantly improves the protection against EMI/RFI interference that can penetrate the cable Speaker during the delicate path from the amplifier to the loudspeakers. This feature, combined with the Noise Reduction system, guarantees an extremely high quality treatment of the audio signal.
- PROJECT: Dedalus Speaker is a cable of substance, capable of supporting at best the signal of the amplifiers Speaker , but at the same time it is equipped with a marked control that aims at favouring a transparent and neutral listening, with every kind of acoustic speaker.
- MARC CONDUCTOR +70%: 6.4 mm2 Copper 7N MARC (Multicore Annealed Ricable Conductor) conductors with strands 0.1 mm smoother and more compact surface allow 70% better audio transmission, compared to OFC Copper and this results in superior transparency, a more balanced and characterized soundstage and precise control.
- RNR TECHNOLOGY (RICABLE NOISE REDUCTION): Developed on the top series, the Germanium semiconductor that overlaps the conductors as a whole makes it possible to reduce background noise and hiss generated by the audio media. With this system, the sound is more detailed and brighter, while maintaining a natural and balanced timbre.
- SIGNAL CARE: Dedalus Speaker MKII is made with twisted geometry, employing R-TEC dielectrics and insulators. The shielding is double, to guarantee protection from interference on all audio frequencies.
- NEW CONCEPTION: Dedalus Speaker MKII is made with geometry that derives from the superior series and takes up its philosophy of audio signal transmission, to guarantee performance that is decidedly superior to standard cables.
- COPPER/TELLURIUM CONNECTORS 25% compared to BRASS: Oversized BFA Banana connectors made of Copper-Tellurium Monobloc which improves the electrical characteristics by more than 25% compared to Brass bananas. 24K Gold plated with specific electrolysis technique.
Ricable Speaker is a handmade product in Italy and in addition to guaranteeing a much higher level of care than industrial cables, it can be customised to suit your needs, for example:
- spades instead of bananas (on one or both sides)
- Making tips directly from the conductor for old spring connections
- Customisable length according to requirements
- A different colour coating can be requested for aesthetic reasons
This Hi-Fi cable is made by hand, in an artisanal way, so we can also produce it in custom lengths, exactly as you would like it for your system.
We can also change the external colour of the cable, if your home equipment has special requirements. Please send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Ricable is the first Hi-Fi cable manufacturer to offer a Total Lifetime Warranty on all its products.
All our products are produced with Love and great attention to detail. This allows us to offer high quality products and unique guarantees to our customers:
ON-SITE LIFETIME WARRANTY: The item you are looking at is covered by our warranty, valid forever and with no handling costs. At any time, you can open a Service Ticket and we will send our courier to collect the defective part for repair or replacement.
SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We want to be 100% sure that you buy the right product, so you have 60 days to find out if the product you have chosen is the right one for your system. During this time you will have all our support to clarify any doubts and possibly return or exchange your purchase on Ricable.
FREERETURNS: Ricable offers you free returns for the first 60 days if you are not satisfied with your purchase (only for orders here on the website Ricable), and for the duration of the Lifetime Warranty. In both cases, by opening a Ticket in your private area, you can ask us for the necessary support and we will send you one of our couriers.
ALWAYS PRESENT ASSISTANCE: The difference that makes us unique is our customer presence. Whether you need pre-purchase advice, or have doubts or difficulties in the post-sale phase, Ricable will always provide you with prompt and rapid contact by every means of contact that exists. Ricable never leaves you alone.
The right solution for you
To better support you in your connections, Dedalus Speaker MKII is made in the following models:
- Mod. DS2 MKII: Pair of 2-meter Cables
- Mod. DS3 MKII: Pair of 3-meter Cables
- Mod. DS4 MKII: Pair of 4-meter Cables
- Mod. DS5 MKII: Pair of 5-meter Cables
Read the reviews
Review by Maurizio
I would say that the improvement and quality in the sense of listening pleasure are very good, the product is beautiful and well made, the connections very reliable; right from the packaging that from the quick shipment everything was perfect and extremely satisfactory. I would recommend these products to all audiophile friends.
While listening to Blue in Green (in Kind of Blue, Miles Davis), [...] I realised, for the first time, that the double bass plays the last few bars with a bow! [...] the effect of surprise and amazement at seeing a 'new' sound in a piece I had heard over and over again made me fall in love with Dedalus.
|RMS watts supported
650 W RMS Max
Ø 16 mm
750 wires per conductor
MARC Pure Copper 7N 99.99999%.
Mylar and Aluminium
Tinned OFC Copper Braid
High density sheathing with Polyethylene/Nylon overbraid
Alloy Copper Tellurium
24 K Gold Plated
Professional BFA Banana with reinforcement plug, 24 K Gold Plated Copper/Tellurium Alloy Body, Gold Plated with specific Gold/Copper electrolysis technique, Electromagnetic Shell
RNR - Germanium Noise Reduction System