Every day, music offers us the freedom to immerse ourselves in our memories, to travel between space and time or to dream of different futures. The art of thinking through sounds is through clean sound that is faithful to the original, which is the most effective way of immersing ourselves in this dimension, where our senses transport us.
INVICTUS XLR is the balanced cable that offers you the possibility of breaking the chains that imprison your equipment within an atonal sound without personality. Now your equipment will be free to express what it is, without limits and boundaries.
- YOUR SOURCES HAVE ALWAYS DREAMED OF A CABLE LIKE THIS: High-end cable of absolute technical, aesthetic and acoustic standing. The sound performance is characterized by an incredible acoustic balance and this cable is able to carry the audio signal perfectly, giving back an extended dynamic, especially on the most complex passages. The timbre is very neutral and the characterisation of the soundstage is surprising, with sharper, brighter and more centred voices.
- MARC CONDUCTOR 70% compared to OFC: 0.57 mm2 conductors made of 7N MARC (Multicore Annealed Ricable Conductor) Copper with strands 0.08 mm smoother and more compact surface allowing 70% better audio transmission than OFC Copper.
- RNR TECHNOLOGY (RICABLE NOISE REDUCTION): A Germanium semiconductor on all conductors reduces background noise and hiss generated by the audio media. With this system, the sound is more detailed and brighter, while maintaining a natural and balanced timbre.
- OFC COPPER CONNECTORS 40% vs. BRASS: Proprietary oversized XLR connectors with OFC COPPER contacts and non-magnetic, noise-reducing alloy shell. These connectors improve electrical parameters by over 40% compared to common brass connectors. 24K Gold plated with specific Gold/Copper electrolysis technique.
- COMPROMISE-FREE CONSTRUCTION: Balanced Geometry with Triple Shielding Copper/Aluminium/Magnesium for EMI/RFI interference. The insulating materials used are the top of R-TEC technology, with special polyethylenes and innovative polymers, in order to reduce electrical capacitance and resistance and ensure better support for the audio signal.
Models of the Invictus XLR Series:
mod. VX05: Pair of 0.5 metre cables
mod. VX1: Pair of 1 metre cables
mod. VX2: 2 metres pair of cables
VX3: Pair of 3-meter cables
Select the length you need to see the price or send us a request for a custom length.
Get Invictus XLR for your system
Click to learn more about the technical aspects of the special MARC© copper, R-TEC© insulation and shielding, and RCCP connector technology, all of which are exclusive to Ricable.
We love the satisfaction of our customers so much from the moment they open the package Ricable, until they are immersed in listening to their passions, that we have made it 100% safe and taken every risk.
That's why, in addition to the classic 2-year warranty required by law, since 2010 we have added a special we have added the special Lifetime Warranty and, for all purchases made on the Ricable website from 2019 onwards, there is also the the Satisfaction Guarantee.
Discover all the Guarantees Ricable on the dedicated page.
Ricable is the first Hi-Fi cable manufacturer to offer a Total Lifetime Warranty on all its products.
Unlike other manufacturers who don't comment on results and product durability, with Ricable you can return any item that doesn't meet your expectations for free within 60 days. In addition, if the product is what you wanted and you decide to keep it, you have the special Lifetime Warranty Ricable on any manufacturing defects. In any case, we take care of everything with a free pick-up and return service.
Get Invictus XLR for your system
Made In Ricable
Although the cables of the Invictus, Dedalus and Magnus series are produced with very specific technical dictates, they have a very romantic history.
The inspiration for the new range of refined cables, carefully crafted by expert and passionate hands, with cutting-edge technical and acoustic features and a unique, distinctive and personal design, came to us on an autumn afternoon when we really got into the swing of things. really felt the desire to produce handcrafted products of unique value.
That's why we have dramatically strengthened our R&D department at Ricable and redesigned everything: technological solutions, materials, production, design and testing.
It all stems completely from our vision of product excellence and the experience gained over the years in our industry.
Today, every stage of production is carried out entirely by hand, and the meticulous checks on every single piece consist of meticulous human control using new tools and new testing procedures. and the maniacal checks on every single piece consist of meticulous human control, using new tools and new testing procedures.
This is the great added value of Magnus, Dedalus and Invictus. We are certain that technology is an essential support for quality, but we are equally convinced, as good Italians, that the best things are those made with passion.
From the union of Technology and Italian Craftsmanship, we have given birth to the new range of specific products for Hi-Fi Audio, with which we have definitively marked the evolution from the past.
Each product in these series has the Made in Italy guarantee, is handmade and with the best technological innovations that Ricable has developed.
Read the reviews
The construction is impeccable with top-notch materials. The XLR cables have a very comfortable and precise clamping system. The shielding is really top-notch, since I have been using Ricable cables I have not experienced any kind of interference INTERCONNECT.
That sense of 'dirtiness' that I used to hear in the high and very high frequencies has disappeared and everything has gained body and linearity. I can't imagine what it will be like when it's up and running.
[...] the Invictus really made a difference in my system, taking it to another level. Maybe it won't be like that for everybody, but it is definitely worth trying them [...]. I also think that the price is not at all excessive, also considering the remarkable care in manufacturing and the use of high quality materials.
Ø 11.50 mm
2 x 0.57 mm² + Ground
Twisted between each other and with the insulation with a detorsion system
MARC Pure Copper 7N 99.99999%.
High coverage OFC copper braid
High density sheathing with Polyethylene/Nylon overbraid
Pure Copper OFC
Hand-welded with special Eutectic Alloy Sn/Ag/Cu
Teflon dielectric, Carbon-finished non-magnetic housing, Anti-disturbance alloy housing
RNR - Germanium Noise Reduction System